Golden Rules For Making Married Life Successful And Happy (For Women)
1. It is important for women to first of all be obedient to Allah and His Messenger and to live a life of piety by observing fasting and prayer.
2. In every lawful deed, keep on obeying and serving your husband as worship and goodness.
3. Live a chaste life with the protection of your honor and dignity. In the absence of the husband, take special care not to allow any non-mahram, even if he is a relative, to enter the house without the permission of the husband. ۔
4, Do not go out without the permission and consent of the husband.
5. Take care of the safety of everything in the husband’s house so that nothing is lost, do not give anything to anyone without the permission of the husband, but it is permissible to give the things that the husband has given permission, such as minor charity, charity, etc. Or everyday items.
6. Get in the habit of doing the housework yourself. Do not put the burden of maid’s expenses on the husband without any reason. Procrastination is a source of trouble for you and your husband.
7. In addition to household chores, if your tongue stays fresh with the remembrance of Allah, then you will get more reward, especially when cooking and eating. It will be a source of blessing and well-being for all the family members who eat it.
8. Keep your home and equipment neat and tidy. Keep everything neat and tidy. Don’t keep it cluttered. This habit will turn your home very peaceful and soothe.
9. Keep yourself clean at home as well, especially in front of the husband or when the husband is coming home from the house, clean himself before he comes. Love will grow
10. As soon as the husband enters the house, you greet him with a smile on his face. Discover if he is confused and confused about someone, comfort him and encourage him.
11. Put your worries and sorrows in front of your Lord and make it a habit to cry out to Him and ask Him for help. Don’t let it happen to put every complaint before your husband which may causes disgust and resentment in the heart of the husband, do not let his turn come.
12. Whenever, the husband is about to leave the home, send him under the umbrella of prayers.
13. Always give alms to your husband for charity, because almsgiving averts calamities, removes worries and illnesses, and keeps on giving alms etc. with the permission of her husband.
14. Treat the husband’s parents and relatives kindly and continue to serve his parents as happiness for yourself. Take care of other close relatives as well. You should also come and go here, but take care of the Shariah limits at every opportunity. Do not cross your limits by mix with non-mahram men and boys, otherwise goodness and sin will be necessary.
15. Set aside a place inside your house for prayers, etc., as if it is your mosque inside the house, whether it is a permanent room or a corner.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.